Demonstrates how to transfer audio from Final Cut Pro to Pro Tools with X2 Pro Audio Convert.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Audio Post Workflow with Final Cut Pro X and Pro Tools. In this course, we'll learn about a unique workflow designed to help finish and optimize the audio of your Final Cut Pro video project. I'll show you the ins and outs of preparing and transferring the audio tracks of your Final Cut Pro X sequence to Pro Tools. Once there, we'll go over some basics to get you started on optimizing, editing, and completing your audio mix. - [Voiceover] My name is BD Dowds. - [Voiceover] When we're finished in Pro Tools, we'll complete the trip and re-import back to Final Cut Pro to finish.
By the time we're done, you'll gain some great insight on a workflow that will enhance the quality of your project. Plus, this workflow is the same one used by professional audio and video posthouses, so you'll be primed and ready to take your project to any level your heart desires. Let's get started.
- Preparing the Final Cut Pro timeline for export
- Exporting audio
- Importing audio in Pro Tools
- Choosing sources and assigning tracks
- Adding sound effects and music
- Enhancing the audio with crossfades and noise reduction
- Exporting audio from Pro Tools