Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing 360 clips, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- So once you create 360 media it is now possible to view…these 360 clips as if you would let's say on YouTube,…or if you had an HMD or head mounted display and were…able to look in a 360 environment.…How we simulate that in Final Cut is through the viewer,…and if you have your chapter 8_5 project opened up,…which you can find in the projects events, that is…where we are right now.…And we can head to the view menu and choose to display…the 360 viewer.…
To grab a bit more real estate so we can see this more…clearly, I'm going to close down my browser area as…well as my inspector for the time being.…So on the left, is right now simulating what someone…is seeing through their head mounted display and…on the right, is the entire 360 or what some people…like to call the equirectangular image.…The cool thing about the 360 viewer is I can actually…move my mouse around and this simulates…me turning my head in a head mounted display…or moving around with my finger…on a phone or portable device.…
So I'm able to see entirely around the 360 sphere.…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.