In the 10.4 update, Apple not only added 360 effects to Final Cut Pro X, but also added the ability to create 360 titles. How do you create titles in Final Cut Pro X that work in a VR environment? In this video, join Nick Harauz as he walks you through how to create VR titles in Final Cut Pro X.
- [Instructor] Besides the ability of working with…360 effects in Final Cut Pro 10,…you also have the ability to work with 360 titles.…So here I am in a Final Cut Pro 360 project,…and inside my browser I'm actually going to go…to my Titles and Generators sidebar.…Under the Titles section is a 360 category…with our 360 titles designed for our 360 productions.…I'm just going to select the custom 3D effect,…and in the timeline I'm actually going to select the clip…and just press X to mark it,…and to bring this title in as a connected clip…I'm going to select it and press Q.…
Just notice how it matches the length of my 360 footage.…If I select the title and I go to my inspector,…just to get a bit more real estate,…I'm going to close out my browser,…you'll notice that one really cool thing the title has…is a reorient control specifically designed for this title…that allow me to pan this title in the scene,…tilt it, as well as roll it.…So you can see here that I can basically…place this title exactly where I want it to be…
- HEVC support
- HDR support
- Color correction
- Color Wheels and Color Curves
- Creating 360-degree video projects
- Virtual reality effects and titles
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Camera RAW support and importing, creating, and exporting closed captions.
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Blending Mode Secretswith Jeff I. Greenberg1h 17m Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. Color Workflow Additions
3. Virtual Reality Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.