Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Simon works with Adobe Premiere Pro and the Magic Bullet Colorista II and Looks plugins, but these lessons can be applied to any color correction workflow.
- How our eyes see color
- What colors tell the audience
- Making sure color is consistent
- Applying adjustments in the correct order
- Understanding how warm and cool colors frame emotion differently
- Isolating and adjusting skies
- Changing the time of day with color
- Designing interiors like an office, a hospital, or an interrogation room
- Creating fake depth of field
Skill Level Appropriate for all
If you are a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. The exercise files for the course are provided in a downloadable zip file. Once you've downloaded and expanded it, you'll find the folders for each chapter. Inside each folder, are the project files for each chapter, for each of the movies you'll be watching. There's also a media folder, which contains all the source material for each chapter. When you open a project, Premiere Pro may ask you to relink to the location of the media.
If this is the case, then you can relink to the media files inside the media folder. If you're not a premium subscriber to lynda.com, you won't have access to the exercise files, but you can still follow along from scratch with your own material.