Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Tiny planet, part of Final Cut Pro X Guru: New Features.
- [Instructor] In the latest release of Final Cut Pro X,…when you have 360 clips inside a regular flat project,…such as HD or 4K, you can now apply…a tiny planet stylistic look to them.…So the way this works, again, is I'm here…and I have Final Cut Pro X new features library.…I just want to show you that this tiny plan project,…we take a look at it, it's just regular 1920 x 1080,…there is no 360 badge to it,…there is no, it's not a 360 project.…In fact, as I look at the project here…you can see the little badge for the 360 clip.…
And I am able to use my reorient tool in this project…from previous versions to move around my text,…or an instance, if I select my clip…move that around as well and just choose the frame for it.…Now the new feature, I'm just going to turn off…my text for a second by pressing V,…happens to be in the inspector.…So if you go to the inspector and under orientation,…you'll see that you have the mapping of normal…for this 360 clip but we also have the ability…to select a tiny planet effect.…
- HEVC support
- HDR support
- Color correction
- Color Wheels and Color Curves
- Creating 360-degree video projects
- Virtual reality effects and titles
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Camera RAW support and importing, creating, and exporting closed captions.
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Blending Mode Secretswith Jeff I. Greenberg1h 17m Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. Color Workflow Additions
3. Virtual Reality Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.