Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Syncing your audio and video, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- In this movie, we're going to take a look at…synchronizing sound inside of Final Cut Pro ten.…So, we have a situation here inside my…Sound Types event where we have a piece…of video that's been recorded here but the…sound was recorded to a separate device.…So, in this case, this is the wild sound…from the camera, which we're actually going…to use to drive the synchronization process…and this is the sound that we want to attach to it.…The cool thing about this sound is that…there's actually a few different sources…inside of it so, we just want to make sure…that we use the loudest one.…
In fact, if I just kind of press the…question mark, just to give you a listen;…we play this earlier inside the movie.…- Are we doing it again?…Alright.…- So, these are a bunch of questions that…take place during the interview process…and now with this selected, I'm going to go…to the Inspector, where we saw earlier,…under Audio Configuration, that the source…that we're looking to have on this track…is the one that is louder which happens to be the…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.