Join Michael Towe for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up your timeline for export, part of Final Cut Pro X & Logic Pro X: 1 Audio Post Workflow.
- [Instructor] All right so now we've talked…with our sound designer, we know what he or she wants.…It's time to export out our timeline as a reference movie.…So you're going to open the Inmate 14658 project once again.…We want to make sure that we are in the Chapter Five folder.…Inside of that folder you have the two pop 23.98 clip,…the Tail Pop 23.98 clip, and then there are…two projects in here.…
We are going to use the Inmate 14658 Chapter Five project.…Go ahead and double-click that to load it into the timeline.…Now the first thing that we want to do is add…our two pop and our Tail Pop,…so let's make sure that our playhead…is at the very beginning of the film.…We're going to go up here and highlight…the two pop 23.98, and I'm going to hit the W key…to insert that into the timeline.…I'm now going to move to the very end of the timeline.…
We're going to grab the Tail Pop and we're going to hit…the E key, the Edward key, to append it on the end.…Now we just have to assign a role to the two pop…and the Tail Pop so I'm going to highlight the two pop,…
- What version of Final Cut Pro X should you use?
- Creating the 2-pop and tail pop
- Assigning roles in Final Cut Pro X
- Working with roles in the timeline
- Setting up your timeline for export
- Exporting to Logic Pro X via FCPXML
- Exporting to Logic Pro X AAF
- Working with the composite mix