Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Refining a multicam edit, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- [Instructor] So in the last movie,…we started to cut our multi-camera…clip that we placed into a project.…And in this movie, we're going to pick up…and start to refine that multi-camera clip.…Hopefully you've got some experience in cutting…between angles here using the angle editor,…available from the view menu.…And if not, you can head to the Chapter 8_3 project…found in the projects events area of this library.…So, I've made a series of incisions on these clips…by cutting between angles using my angle viewer.…
And now we still want to make some refinements.…So let me just sort of play this back,…and we can kind of see the first part of what we have.…- We met in '87, in Newport Beach.…I was in Chicago visiting a friend in vacation,…and I was looking for a job,…and I met a chef who knew a chef…in California, was looking for a chef.…So this is how I arrived in Newport Beach.…- And I was a bartender in this…particular French restaurant.…And so that's how, that's how we met originally.…
- [Interviewer] You said something about Q, Q-envelop.…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.