So far the techniques we've been seeing in this course could be generally…applied in any editing application.…But in this movie you'll see an editing technique specific to Final Cut Pro X.…With this technique you can organize your separate story segments, such as coffee…making, importing, and so on, into independent storylines that would give you…lots of flexibility as you edit and finesse your story.…In the Delicious Peace projects we've edited narration clips, as well as sound…from interview clips to provide an audio track for the story.…
If one audio clip connects nicely to a video clip that's never going to move,…then you're in good shape.…But if you find yourself doing a lot of finessing with both the video and audio…clips, you might end up frustrated by the connecting process.…By creating additional storylines in a project and working with the Magical Gap…Clip, you can create all the flexibility you need.…In the Project Library let's open the Storylines project.…You might remember from a previous movie that this project has clips of Ben…
- Identifying story elements
- Finding the essence of a story
- Importing folders and stills as keyword collections
- Using keywords to make clips accessible
- Prepping clips for editing
- Developing story diversity
- Sculpting the story within the timeline
- Fine-tuning edits
- Organizing separate story segments into independent storylines
- Recording a narration track
- Adding sound effects
- Applying effects to enhance story elements
- Adding freeze frames
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 51m Intermediate
1. Defining Your Story
2. Gathering Story Elements
3. Organizing Story Elements
4. Building a Primary Storyline
5. Refining the Story
6. Previsualizing in Final Cut to Help Write Your Story
7. Embellishing Your Story
8. Moving the Story Along
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.