- View Offline
- Preparing and importing your media
- Evaluating shots and performances
- Incorporating additional assets like images
- Editing a dialog scene
- Adding reaction shots
- Using alternative takes
- Editing a montage
- Selecting and organizing clips
- Enhancing a scene with audio
- Replacing location audio or a dialogue track
- Transitioning between scenes
- Using creative color and effects
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Abba Shapiro, and welcome to Narrative Scene Editing with Final Cut Pro X. In this course we'll look at the art of cutting together a narrative scene. I'll start by showing you how to customize the interface of Final Cut Pro. I'll show you some of the best practices in cutting between shots and we'll edit a dialogue scene for flow and continuity. We'll also look at using Final Cut Pro X's multi-cam feature to edit a scene shot with multiple cameras. And we'll explore how color and transitions can affect the impact of a film.
We'll be covering all of these features plus plenty of other aesthetic and technical editing strategies with Final Cut Pro. Now let's get started with Narrative Scene Editing with Final Cut Pro X.