Another great addition inside of Apple Final Cut Pro X has to do with the way that you work with audio effects. This includes Logic-based audio effects that exist inside of Final Cut Pro X. In this video, Nick Harauz walks you through the updated interface for Logic Pro X effects inside of Final Cut Pro X.
- [Instructor] Another great addition inside of…Final Cut Pro 10.4 has to do with the way that we work…with audio effects, specifically logic-based audio effects…that exist inside of Final Cut.…Now, to see this, I'm currently in a timeline,…and I'm going to go and reveal all of the effects…that are inside of Final Cut Pro by going over here…to my effects browser.…I could've accessed that by pressing Cmd+5…and rather than lotus all of my effects, I'm going…to kind of scroll down until I start to see some…of my audio effects and I'll just choose All here.…
You'll notice that they're divided into various categories,…so you've got some audio effects for Final Cut,…but as I continue to scroll down, you'll start…to notice that there are several audio effects…that come from Logic and what's cool about…the audio effects from Logic in the new Final Cut,…is their interfaces that you work inside…to adjust your audio have been changed.…So there is a few things that you can notice.…So I'm just going to add an adaptive limiter…
- HEVC support
- HDR support
- Color correction
- Color Wheels and Color Curves
- Creating 360-degree video projects
- Virtual reality effects and titles
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Camera RAW support and importing, creating, and exporting closed captions.
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Blending Mode Secretswith Jeff I. Greenberg1h 17m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. Color Workflow Additions
3. Virtual Reality Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.