Join Diana Weynand for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Effective Storytelling with Final Cut Pro X v10.0.9.
There's nothing like a good, effective story, and fortunately, it's easier to…recognize one than it is to create one.…But if you follow the guidelines in this course, you will be able to harness…your footage and combine the elements in a way that will be effective, that you…will enjoy, and that hopefully will make your audience laugh or cry or be deeply…moved, and that's how you will know your story was effective.…If you'd like to learn more about Final Cut Pro, Premiere or Avid editing…applications, you can find Essential Training classes on lynda.com.…
You can also learn about Final Cut Pro from my book, Apple Pro Training Series:…Final Cut Pro X, which is the certified course for the Apple Authorized…Training Centers worldwide.…And the book you'll need to study to become Apple Certified on Final Cut Pro X.…And if you're a hands-on person, I invite you to join me for one of my in…class training sessions.…You'll see the list of those classes and dates on my web site…revuptransmedia.com.…It's been my pleasure guiding you through this process.…
- Identifying story elements
- Finding the essence of a story
- Importing folders and stills as keyword collections
- Using keywords to make clips accessible
- Prepping clips for editing
- Developing story diversity
- Sculpting the story within the timeline
- Fine-tuning edits
- Organizing separate story segments into independent storylines
- Recording a narration track
- Adding sound effects
- Applying effects to enhance story elements
- Adding freeze frames
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro CS5.5 New Featureswith David Basulto27m 7s Intermediate
1. Defining Your Story
2. Gathering Story Elements
3. Organizing Story Elements
4. Building a Primary Storyline
5. Refining the Story
6. Previsualizing in Final Cut to Help Write Your Story
7. Embellishing Your Story
8. Moving the Story Along
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.