- Understanding the Compressor interface
- Using and modifying Compressor templates
- Setting up Compressor presets
- Transcoding and encoding with Compressor and Final Cut Pro
- Adding compression markers
- Adding watermarks and timecodes
- Learning how to use droplets
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Nick Harauz. I'm a professional video editor and motion graphic designer. Welcome to Final Cut Pro X Guru Compressor Exporting. Final Cut Pro offers you several ways to share and export your video. This is then expanded with the purchase of a companion application called Compressor. In this course, we'll explore the various ways you can export built in to Final Cut Pro X. We'll then look at the additional features Compressor has to offer and how it expands your exporting options.
Through Compressor, we'll save custom templates, add watermarks, apply color correction affects, and even learn how to work with closed caption video. If you're looking to make exporting easier in Final Cut Pro X, this course is not to be missed.