Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting different title languages through video roles, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're going to assign subroles…to titles of different languages…in order to set them up for export.…So, essentially, we'll have a English project,…and then, we'll have a French project,…that we'll send out here for our chocolatier.…So, right now, here in the timeline,…if you look at the beginning,…and if you're following along,…we're here at the Chapter 13_6 project.…You'll see here first my first title,…which happens to be in French,…is on top and connected to another title.…
And just to sort of, see the bottom title,…I'll turn off visibility for the top by pressing the V key…with it selected.…And then, selecting the clip on the bottom,…and pressing V as well.…Of course, you can Control + click,…and from the sub-menu, choose Disable.…So, on one export, I want the English title to go out,…and in another export, I want the French title to go out.…In order to accomplish this,…you go to the Index menu, where we could see our titles,…and I can see that both titles get selected, which is great.…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.