Join Michael Towe for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the 2-pop, part of Final Cut Pro X & Logic Pro X: 1 Audio Post Workflow.
- [Instructor] In this lesson we're going to cover…creating a 2 pop and a tail pop,…which we're going to be using a little bit later…in this course.…A 2 pop and a tail pop are a video and audio reference…that allows both the picture and sound editor…to ensure that sync is maintained throughout the project.…The 2 pop is going to be on the front end.…It's going to happen exactly two seconds…prior to the start of your content, you film, your video.…The tail pop is going to be at the very end of your film…or video and is going to be exactly…two seconds after the end of that content.…
So let's get going.…Let's go up to your Inmate folder and double click on that.…We're going to go to the Library folder…and then we're going to open the Inmate library.…We're going to go to the Chapter 2 folder…and you'll see that there's already…a couple of projects in there.…These are the completed versions…of what we're about to create.…There's also some audio files down here.…There's a 1k tone and a whistle…and there's also a couple of video files.…
- What version of Final Cut Pro X should you use?
- Creating the 2-pop and tail pop
- Assigning roles in Final Cut Pro X
- Working with roles in the timeline
- Setting up your timeline for export
- Exporting to Logic Pro X via FCPXML
- Exporting to Logic Pro X AAF
- Working with the composite mix