Join Larry Jordan for an in-depth discussion in this video Configuring system preferences, part of Final Cut Pro Optimization and Troubleshooting.
- File names and organization
- Configuring system preferences
- System maintenance and repair
- Setting up Final Cut Pro preferences
- Configuring the Final Cut Pro workspace
- Using resources inside Final Cut Pro
- Fixing problems
Skill Level Intermediate
1. File Names and Organization
2. Configuring System Preferences
3. System Maintenance and Repair
4. Setting Up Final Cut Pro Preferences
5. Configuring the Final Cut Pro Workspace
6. Using Resources Inside Final Cut Pro
7. Fixing Problems
Rules to live by1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.