- Again, I'm Jeff Greenberg and…thanks again for joining me through this title.…I hope I've empowered you enough to be able to…go through and really bend time completely in Final Cut X.…I would be remiss if I didn't remind you…a lot of great titles in the library here,…for Final Cut X and of course for Motion.…Hope you enjoyed it, thanks again!…
AuthorJeff I. Greenberg
- Basics of retiming
- Freeze-framing a clip
- Getting the best playback quality
- Understanding the automatic adjustments
- Advance speed changes, including range selections
Skill Level Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correctionwith Nick Harauz2h 7m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Sync Sound Workflowwith Jeff I. Greenberg51m 48s Intermediate
1. Key Speed Basics
2. Understanding Rendering Quality
3. Automatic Adjustments
4. Advanced Speed Changes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.