- [Instructor] In the latest release of Final Cut Pro 10…comes your ability to work with a very stylistic…comic book effect that you can find in the effects browser.…With my project in front of me I'm going to head there…to the effects browser by pressing CMD + 5…and under all I'll do a search for comic…where I'll find a series of comic book effects.…Now these comic book effects are actually…sort of presets to get you started…and they're a combination of the comic book effect…that exists inside of Apple Motion along, in some cases,…with other effects that are being used…in conjunction with it.…
If I come here to the comic basic and apply it…to the clip here in the timeline, you'll see…here that it applies a really cool stylistic look…to this video clip.…I could, of course, choose a different style,…gray or black and white, but I'll remain on color…and start to play around also with the smoothness…of the line, the ink edges, so adding…a little bit more detail to the shot, some smoothness,…the amount that it fills the shot, how much the shot…
- HEVC support
- HDR support
- Color correction
- Color Wheels and Color Curves
- Creating 360-degree video projects
- Virtual reality effects and titles
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Camera RAW support and importing, creating, and exporting closed captions.
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Blending Mode Secretswith Jeff I. Greenberg1h 17m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. Color Workflow Additions
3. Virtual Reality Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.