Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Camera RAW support, part of Final Cut Pro X Guru: New Features.
- [Instructor] In Final Cut Pro 10.4.1,…comes two new codecs to the ProRes family,…ProRes RAW and ProRes HQ.…Devices such as the Atomos Shogun Inferno now accept this.…And to find out more information about this codec,…from the Final Cut Pro help menu,…by going to what's new in Final Cut Pro in 10.4.1,…you can find out information about ProRes RAW…by going to the complete feature list,…learning more about ProRes Raw,…how it's ideal for the high dynamic range content creation…in Final Cut Pro.…
Once you set up a Final Cut Pro high dynamic range library…and as well as working with an HDR camera.…As well as, notice in this menu is the option…to go to the Apple ProRes RAW white paper.…This is going to just give you tons of information…specifically to how much quicker it's going to be…to work with Apple ProRes RAW compared to other codecs.…As well as how much information you might save…compared to uncompressed 12-bit RAW…or even other ProRes formats.…So, I definitely suggest that you take a look…at the ProRes RAW white paper supplied by Apple.…
- HEVC support
- HDR support
- Color correction
- Color Wheels and Color Curves
- Creating 360-degree video projects
- Virtual reality effects and titles
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/17/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Camera RAW support and importing, creating, and exporting closed captions.
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Blending Mode Secretswith Jeff I. Greenberg1h 17m Intermediate
1. Workflow Improvements
2. Color Workflow Additions
3. Virtual Reality Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.