Audio Post Workflow with Final Cut Pro X v10.0.9 and Pro Tools
Transferring audio from Apple Final Cut Pro X to Avid Pro Tools and back can be a tricky endeavor when Final Cut Pro X doesn't support OMF transfers. But X2 Pro Audio Convert is a program that can make this exchange quick and easy. In this course, Scott Hirsch demonstrates how to transfer audio utilizing X2Pro Audio—an invaluable workflow designed to help optimize and finish the audio of your Final Cut Pro video project.. He imports the audio into Pro Tools and then demonstrates how to make a Pro Tools template for future transfer projects. The course also includes some key EQ and noise reduction techniques that can take your audio for video projects to the next level. The final chapters show how to mix down the audio and export it back to Final Cut Pro X.
- Preparing the Final Cut Pro timeline for export
- Exporting audio
- Importing audio in Pro Tools
- Choosing sources and assigning tracks
- Adding sound effects and music
- Enhancing the audio with crossfades and noise reduction
- Exporting audio from Pro Tools
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Audio Post Workflow with Final Cut Pro X and Pro Tools. In this course, we'll learn about a unique workflow designed to help finish and optimize the audio of your Final Cut Pro video project. I'll show you the ins and outs of preparing and transferring the audio tracks of your Final Cut Pro X sequence to Pro Tools. Once there, we'll go over some basics to get you started on optimizing, editing, and completing your audio mix. - [Voiceover] My name is BD Dowds. - [Voiceover] When we're finished in Pro Tools, we'll complete the trip and re-import back to Final Cut Pro to finish.
By the time we're done, you'll gain some great insight on a workflow that will enhance the quality of your project. Plus, this workflow is the same one used by professional audio and video posthouses, so you'll be primed and ready to take your project to any level your heart desires. Let's get started.
Narrative Scene Editing with Final Cut Pro X v10.0.978,374 Views
Soundtrack Pro Audio Filters99,424 Views
Adding a Filmic Glow to Your Footage Using Final Cut Pro28,457 Views
Compressor 4 Essential Training107,987 Views
Film Scoring with Pro Tools83,434 Views
Final Cut Pro X 10.1.x Essential Training1,037,544 Views
Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Essential Training788,731 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training643,812 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,822,562 Views