Join Frank Rohmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and adjusting audio, part of Photography Video Workflow: Final Cut Pro + Canon 5D Mark II.
Audio represents at least half of the total experience that your viewer will…encounter while watching your finished movie. So in this lesson, I'd like to…show you and teach you some practical features within Final Cut Pro that allow…you to maintain the levels at a correct level and how to adjust music that you…can bring down into the sequence to add to the overall quality of the project.…So let's start off first by importing music from a CD, that seems to be the…most popular method of getting music into your project and I am going to start…off by hiding Final Cut Pro, so I'll push Command+H on my keyboard to hide…Final Cut and as you can see here on Desktop I have already inserted a standard…audio CD and I am simply going to Double -Click on the icon so that the contents…of that disc will be revealed.…
And I am going to suggest that you Click on the Column View button which is…this button right here, when you Click on that all the tracks are nicely…aligned and you can see from top to bottom that I have 38 tracks in this CD.…
Photography Video Workflow: Final Cut Pro + Canon 5D Mark II was created and produced by Frank Rohmer. We are honored to host his material in the lynda.com library.
- Preparing system hardware for editing HD footage
- Creating a Canon 5D Mark II project preset for HD video
- Transferring and importing Canon HD video files into Final Cut Pro
- Editing with three-point edits, drag and drop, and automated techniques
- Understanding transitions and filters for HD video
- Converting non-drop frame to drop frame for broadcasting
- Finishing a project out to DVD, Windows Media, Flash, or QuickTime