Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and adjusting audio effects, part of Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training 2018.
- [Instructor] In the last movie we start to take a look…at some of the video effects…available to us inside of Final Cut Pro X,…by exploring the effects browser.…In this movie, we're going to take a look at…the audio effects that are available to us.…I'm here in my Chapter 9_3 project.…you can find this in the Chapter 9 keyword collection…in your projects events.…And let's playback this clip here, in this timeline.…So this is the fourth clip in the timeline,…and I'm just going to press the question mark key…to play it back.…
- Joe, hi there.…- [Joe] Hey.…- [Instructor] I'm going to stop playback,…and one thing to keep in mind is that when you're…working with audio it could be…advantageous to turn on looping.…That's going to be available for you under…the view menu, under playback, you'll see Loop Playback.…By pressing command L you can turn it on right away,…and you'll see a check mark when it is on.…This is going to now loop playback so I can hear…the audio several times so that when I add an audio effect,…I'll be able to make sure that I hear it just right.…
- Ingesting and organizing your assets
- Editing and refining footage
- Using the trim tools
- Transforming clips with fades, cropping, and more
- Changing the speed of clips
- Basic audio editing
- Multicam editing
- Working with effects, titles, and graphics
- Basic color correction
- Project and media management
- Sharing and exporting
- Integrating Apple Motion and Compressor
Skill Level Beginner
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Titles and Effectswith Nick Harauz4h 22m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Web Video with Graphicswith Nick Harauz3h 16m Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Creating Speed Changeswith Jeff I. Greenberg44m 57s Intermediate
Final Cut Pro X Guru: Color Correction (Q2 2018)with Nick Harauz2h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the Editing Environment
2. Ingesting Assets
3. Organizing Assets
4. Basic Editing: Laying the Foundation
5. Refining the Edit Using the Trim Tools
6. Working with Speed and Transforming Clips
7. Basic Audio Editing
8. Multicam Editing and 360 Video
9. Working with Effects
10. Working with Titles and Graphics
11. Basic Color Correction
12. Project and Media Management
13. Sharing and Exporting
14. Five Things to Know About Compressor
15. Five Things to Know About Motion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.