Final Cut Pro 7 Essential Training
Final Cut Pro 7 Essential Training demonstrates why Final Cut Pro is the primary tool for professional video editors. It gives users access to nonlinear editing workflows, collaboration features, and creative tools. Apple Certified instructor Abba Shapiro teaches the core features and tools that will take a hodgepodge of video clips and turn them into a finished project. He moves through the entire process, from selecting and refining the best takes to building a story. Using advanced editing techniques, he shows how to refine that story into a tight and effective show. Abba covers all the steps needed to get up and running, cut a story, mix audio, and deliver a final project. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Preparing for an optimal Final Cut Pro editing experience
- Taking control of the Timeline by mastering the interface and learning the best keyboard shortcuts
- Learning the best practices for bringing clips into the Timeline
- Refining the Timeline with Ripple, Roll, Slip, and Slide edits
- Performing quick and easy color corrections
- Understanding and using the new markers features
- Importing video and audio files from tape, P2 media cards, and music CDs
- Understanding how to shoot and edit with multiple cameras
- Sharing a finished project on DVD, an MP3 player, or YouTube
(electronic music) - Hi, I'm Abba Shapiro and welcome to Final Cut Pro 7 essential training. If you're new to the application you will learn everything you need to know to build a show. If you're using Final Cut Pro already, you will learn about many of the new features of Final Cut Pro 7 and discover how you can work smarter and faster. Some of the areas that we will cover include: using keyboard shortcuts to quickly scan, select, and edit your media, mixing audio, working with transitions and filters and color correcting your footage.
We'll also explore some advanced editing techniques such as the Ken Burns effect, zooming in and around still images, and stabilizing bumpy shots with the smooth cam filter. Now lets explore Final Cut Pro 7.
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearning8,440 Views
Creating a Responsive Design with Edge Reflow151,600 Views
Creating Materials in CINEMA 4D99,362 Views
Excel 2007: Advanced Formulas and Functions361,656 Views
Understanding MariaDB for MySQL Users19,007 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
DaVinci Resolve 11 Essential Training623,069 Views
Final Cut Pro X 10.1.x Essential Training1,021,965 Views
Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Essential Training634,011 Views