(raining outside) - How was work? - It was work. - Tough day? - It was a weird day after getting your text.
What do we need to talk about? - How long have we been together now? - Is this a test? - It's not a test. How long? - Too many to count, Deb. Since we were kids. - Pretty much our entire lives. - Yeah. - How many countries have we been to? - What? - Eighteen, Trent, we've been around the globe together.
- Deb, what is this? - How many places have we eaten? And walks have we taken? How many times have we been to the beach, Trent? - I... (scoffs) - How many movies have we seen, shows have we watched? - I, I don't know, what are you doing? - We've jumped out of an airplane, ridden the fastest roller coaster, we've been to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, and scubaed Fiji's coral coast. We've seen whales and sharks, and we've been sick.
How many times have you taken care of me when I was ill? How many times have I taken care of you? How many times have I looked at this ring, and thought of our special day? Thought of the promises we made to one another. - Deb, what are you doing? - I texted that we need to talk, because we do.
Do you know the vow, 'til death do us part, was conceived when people only lived to be in their early 30s? - (sighs) I didn't know that. - I saw it on TV. - That's great. - We've done nearly everything under the sun together. More importantly, we've shared our most valuable resource, we've shared time.
- Deb? - And that's why I think it's time that we-- - No, Deb, don't. - Go stroller shopping. - What? - We're going to need a stroller, and a lot of other things. - Deb? - One more adventure for us. - One more adventure. (laughs)
- Pre-production planning
- Using storyboards and creating shot lists
- Planning your day
- Order of operations: blocking, lighting, rehearsing, and shooting
- Blocking actors
- Lighting a set
- Rehearsing with actors
- Establishing and changing patterns
- Managing media
- Establishing a chain of custody
- Outputting your footage