Access to the exercise files gives you the ability to follow along with some of the lighting examples in this course. Greg has provided some lighting diagrams from a few of the lighting setups that you can check out. Whether you're on a desktop, mobile device, or a device that doesn't allow access to exercise files, you should still follow along to check out product video lighting techniques.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. Included are some lighting diagrams so you can follow along with some of our setups. And there's a list of resources for the different lights we'll discuss throughout the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, setup device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
- Determining which lights you should have available
- Examining the value of a good grip
- Identifying what should be in your toolkit
- Lighting products on a budget
- Lighting dull and matte objects
- Lighting translucent or glass products
- Making your product shine with movement