Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning Mobile Device Management.
- [Instructor] Mobile Device Management…is a modern day necessity that no organization can ignore.…John Wells and I provided you…with some of our best practices,…and all of the introductory knowledge…that you need to make effective…leadership decisions surrounding MDM.…I hope that, at a minimum, we have convinced you…that MDM is not a luxury, but a necessity…that your organization cannot afford to delay.…So, from John Wells and Sean Colins,…thank you for watching our course…on Mobile Device Management.…
Dig into how MDM works on company-owned devices and in one-to-one, BYOD, and shared models. Learn how to enroll devices and manage profiles, and deploy applications to Apple, Android, and Windows devices without user involvement. Explore "over the air" management, security and control best practices, and storage planning. Sean also describes how to remotely wipe and unlock mobile devices, and set important restrictions. Finally, Sean will preview a number of the MDM vendors, including ZuluDesk and AirWatch, so you can choose the right solution for your organization.
- Introducing MDM principles
- Device storage needs
- Device control and unlocking
- Device supervision
- Using MDM to enhance security
- Working with the Apple Volume Purchase Program
- Using apps on Windows devices
- Deploying MDM on Google platforms
- Shopping for an MDM vendor
Skill Level Beginner
1. MDM Principles
2. Device Management Capabilities
3. Use MDM to Enhance Security
4. Application Purchase and Deployment
Apps on Windows mobile1m 43s
5. Shop for an MDM Vendor
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.