Find out what's new in FileMaker 15, the business solution environment for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Cris Ippolite and welcome to FileMaker 15 Platform New Features. I'll be your guide as we tour the exciting new features of the FileMaker Platform, so buckle in because we're about it get going. The new FileMaker 15 Platform provides the most complete and flexible experience across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. In this release you'll get new features that increase the ease of use, provide better security, better performance and also give you access to your data on a mobile phone browser as well as the ability to leverage iBeacons in your custom apps.
You'll learn how to use the new basic starter solutions to instantly start managing contacts, inventory, content and tasks. I'll introduce you to the new improvements in the script workspace, and we'll take a closer look at improved FileMaker Go for 15. Throughout this course I'll be providing guidance and examples based on over 20 years of experience providing custom FileMaker apps to my clients. So and now without further delay it's time for us to dive into FileMaker 15 Platform New Features.
- Basic Starter Solutions
- Proactive security warnings for FileMaker Pro databases
- Script Workspace improvements
- Diagnosing performance problems
- Integrating with other databases using the ESS adapter
- App extensions
- iBeacon support
- Touch ID support