Join Cris Ippolite for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with images, movies, and sound, part of Learning FileMaker Go 15.
- [Voiceover] Many FileMaker Go users…use containers to capture and store audio or video content.…FileMaker's flexible container fields…have been one of the more compelling features…of FileMaker Go since its release.…So by simply clicking inside of a container field…you can use the import dialogue that shows up…in FileMaker Go to capture video, audio, or even pictures.…But we're gonna talk about in this movie is…what we can do when we're storing them,…or how we can manage or script the playing back.…In this case I'm gonna use a video,…and we're gonna talk about how we can script interactions…and take users to certain starting points,…and different options like that.…
So all this goes down to a series of script steps,…a calculation function, and a script trigger.…So we're gonna see how those…all work in conjunction together.…The script function and trigger can be used to automate…the starting and stopping point of a video…or audio recording.…Which could be ideal for things like…training scenarios, or when you want users to view…
- Getting files on the device
- Navigating in FileMaker Go
- Working with data
- Performing finds
- Using container fields
- AV controls
- Signature capture
- Barcode scanning
- Creating layouts optimized for FileMaker Go
- Detecting user gestures
- Communicating with other apps via URL schemes
- Securing your custom apps with Touch ID
- Connecting with iBeacon
Skill Level Intermediate
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
1. Understanding FileMaker Go
What is FileMaker Go?3m 45s
2. Getting Started with FileMaker Go
Getting files on the device2m 37s
3. Touring the Interface
4. Working with Container Fields in FileMaker Go
5. Building for FileMaker Go
6. Communicating with Other iOS Apps from within FileMaker Go
7. Communicating with iBeacon
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.