Join Cris Ippolite for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Up and Running with FileMaker Go.
Up and Running with FileMaker Go assumes that you've already built your FileMaker databases. I cover how you can work with those databases on your iOS devices. If you're not comfortable with the concepts behind building the databases, please take a moment and go back and watch the FileMaker 12 Essential Training, FileMaker Pro In Depth or even Relational Design with FileMaker Pro. I've also include a couple of movies that showcase cool techniques that I've never shown before. So make sure to take the time and visit each section as you browse through this course.
- What is FileMaker Go?
- Opening files via the File Browser
- Working with records in FileMaker Go
- Exploring container fields
- Designing for FileMaker Go
- Understanding session management
- Communicating with other iOS apps