Join Cris Ippolite for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning FileMaker Go.
Up and Running with FileMaker Go assumes that you've already built your FileMaker databases. I cover how you can work with those databases on your iOS devices. If you're not comfortable with the concepts behind building the databases, please take a moment and go back and watch the FileMaker 12 Essential Training, FileMaker Pro In Depth or even Relational Design with FileMaker Pro. I've also include a couple of movies that showcase cool techniques that I've never shown before. So make sure to take the time and visit each section as you browse through this course.
- What is FileMaker Go?
- Opening files via the File Browser
- Working with records in FileMaker Go
- Exploring container fields
- Designing for FileMaker Go
- Understanding session management
- Communicating with other iOS apps