Learn how to work with your FileMaker database on the go and understand the design considerations that come with mobile access.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Cris Ippolite, and welcome to Up and Running with FileMaker Go. FileMaker Go allows you to run FileMaker databases on iOS devices like iPads or iPhones. In this course I'll show you how to get your FileMaker databases on to your devices or to even connect to databases that are being hosted by FileMaker server. I'll get you familiar with the FileMaker Go interface, and how you can get around in your databases when you're on the devices. I'll also show you how to optimize your FileMaker layouts so they look clean and slick on the different devices. I'll even show you a cool way to have your FileMaker databases communicate with other iOS apps.
And now let's fire up those devices and get Up and Running with FileMaker Go.
- What is FileMaker Go?
- Opening files via the File Browser
- Working with records in FileMaker Go
- Exploring container fields
- Designing for FileMaker Go
- Understanding session management
- Communicating with other iOS apps