- Understanding FileMaker Go
- Getting files on the device
- Touring the interface
- Design considerations for FileMaker Go
- Creating and editing records
- Working with container fields in FileMaker Go
- Matching keyboards to data types
- Detecting gestures in FileMaker Go
Skill Level Beginner
- [Cris] Hi, I'm Cris Ippolite and welcome to Learning FileMaker Go 16. FileMaker Go is a full-featured file make client that runs custom apps on iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touch. FileMaker Go runs with local files that are stored on your device or runs as a client for files that are hosted on FileMaker's server. In learning FileMaker Go 16, you'll learn how to access FileMaker solutions on your device, we'll tour the interface in the latest version of FileMaker Go. I'll show you how you can use container fields to play movies or scan barcodes or even capture signatures.
We'll take a look at how to design your custom apps for iOS devices and throughout this course, I'll be providing guidance and examples based on my experiences developing FileMaker Go apps for my clients. We'll be working with a modified starter solution that will act as an example for all our needs throughout this title. So, how 'about we get started with learning FileMaker Go 16?