This video explains how to use the exercise files for this course.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. You'll end up having a folder that looks like this. Each video in this course has its own folder in the Exercise Files folder. So if you want to just jump to one of the videos, like this one for example, you can go right to that folder, and open up that exercise file. We've taken some special effort to make sure that the exercise files are in the start position for each exercise that you're watching in the video. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or if your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay, I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course, and also, you'll note that I've used what are called starter solutions from File Maker.
You can always go to filemaker.com download a free 15 day trial, and download versions of those starter solutions to your own machine for free. Now let's get started with the course.
- Understanding FileMaker Go
- Getting files on the device
- Touring the interface
- Design considerations for FileMaker Go
- Creating and editing records
- Working with container fields in FileMaker Go
- Matching keyboards to data types
- Detecting gestures in FileMaker Go