- Creating a Figma project
- Importing from Sketch
- Working with frames and shapes
- Adding and formatting text
- Drawing, components, constraints, and versioning
- Sharing, commenting, and exporting
- Prototyping with Framer
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Narrator] Hello and welcome to the UX Design Tools Figma course. My name is Brian Wood and I'll be leading you through. There are a lot of newer tools out there for UX Design these days, and Figma is just one of them. In this course, I'll introduce you to Figma, get you up and running with features and concepts you'll need to know to start your first design project in Figma. So if you are ready to jump in, let's get going.
1. Setting Up a Figma Project
2. Adding Content
3. Collaborating, Sharing, and Exporting
Figma and Framer4m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.