Join Brian Wood for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing, part of Figma for UX Design.
- Creating a Figma project
- Importing from Sketch
- Working with frames and shapes
- Adding and formatting text
- Drawing, components, constraints, and versioning
- Sharing, commenting, and exporting
- Prototyping with Framer
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up a Figma Project
2. Adding Content
3. Collaborating, Sharing, and Exporting
Figma and Framer4m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.