Learn the basics of Ferrite Recording Studio to create and upload a podcast or other audio recording to the internet.
- [Matt] Ferrite Recording Studio is an audio recorder and multi-track audio editor for iPhone and iPad. In-app paid upgrades add the ability to record and share loss-less audio plus several other features for a fast, professional workflow. I'm Matt Piper, and in this course, I'll take you through how to record audio and set bookmarks during the recording, and how to import audio for editing or for use as background tracks. You'll learn editing techniques, including how to create fades and crossfades, how and when to use ripple delete and ripple insert, and how to use automatic strip silence to minimize background noise.
Then you'll learn mixing techniques, like using ducking to automatically reduce the volume of background music when a voiceover is present. - [Voiceover] And a wooden tongue drum. - [Matt] Plus more advanced effects and automation. Finally, you'll learn how to share your finished projects and how to back up your work. Alright, let's learn how to use Ferrite.
- Recording audio
- Setting bookmarks
- Navigating the library
- Importing audio
- Navigating the editing screen
- Creating fades and crossfades
- Editing with Ripple Delete and Ripple Insert
- Using Strip Silence in your project
- Using the History tool
- Mixing and exporting
- Using the track controls and ducking
- Adding effects
- Setting the audio format for exporting
- Sharing and archiving your projects