Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video An integrated approach, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
This is Matt Bailey, presenting how to build an integrated online marketing plan.…Now more than ever, developing a clear integrated approach to your online…marketing is critical to your success. Many companies, are approaching online…marketing, with a mixture of things that they've always been doing, such as email marketing.…It's been the same approach for the past five, ten, maybe fifteen years.…Search engine optimization, may have been Integrated into the approach, and…sometimes the people doing the search engine optimization or content development…are not the same people that are also doing the social media.…
Or maybe one person is responsible for everything.…However, it requires you to take a step back, and look at everything that you're…attempting to do online. You see regardless of whether you're…working with a team, or you're the only person responsible for all of the online marketing.…The specialties and responsibilities are constantly being blurred.…If you're responsible for SEO, then you're also going to asked to do things that…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.