In this video, learn a hack to give you an automatic engagement boost on Facebook.
- As a best practice, you should respond to all comments … and reviews left on your Facebook business page … within 24 hours. … However, it's possible that throughout the years … you've likely ignored opportunities … to engage your followers. … In order to reengage missing fans … from your Facebook business page, follow these steps. … First, go to the reviews left on your business page … by customers and respond to all of them. … Next, by leveraging Facebook page insights, … identify your best performing post of all time, … and then like and reply to every user … that commented on your post. … By doing this tactic, you will trigger Facebook … to notify those users and also resurface … that post into the newsfeed as if it were new. … Last, run Facebook ads targeting fans that liked … or engaged with your content within the last 12 months. … In order to do this you will need to create … a custom audience. … Keep in mind that the Facebook algorithm … is prioritizing content based on what users …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.