In this video, learn how and when to use live video on Facebook versus the new Facebook Stories feature, including use cases for both.
- While Facebook Live and Stories … are both visual ways of sharing content … to reach Facebook users, … they're both different tools … within the Facebook interface. … Unlike Facebook Stories, which expire after 24 hours, … Facebook Live allows you to reach Facebook users … through live video streaming either on a mobile device … or directly from a desktop. … Facebook Live can be used to do live Q&As, … Ask Me Anything, otherwise known as AMAs, with followers. … Or you can stream your next conference keynote in real time. … The most significant benefit to going live on Facebook … is that your followers will be notified … once you go live, which gives you a free engagement boost. … Although Facebook Stories disappear within 24 hours, … they're ideal for any creator or brand … who wishes to keep their audience engaged … outside of the traditional newsfeed. … Also, because Facebook Stories is underutilized … by comparison to Snapchat or Instagram Stories, … you have a higher likelihood to be seen …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.