Do you know what makes a great ad? Great copy. Social Media Strategist, Megan Adams, shows you what type of content you can include in your ad (and why), how it should look and how to add a brilliant call to action. Megan provides a thorough focus on our content and reviews some ways you can include links to your website in your ads.
- [Voiceover] Now that we have our images…for our ads chosen, it's time to focus…on our content and review some ways…we can include links in our ads.…Now, we're still in the ads create tool,…I scroll down further to the next section titled text.…First thing to look at is a Facebook page…that is connected to the advertisement.…Here you can see that H+ Sport is a page associated.…If you don't want to connect your advertisement…to a Facebook page, you won't have access…to the news feed ads, but you can turn that off…by selecting the option Turn Off News Feed Ad here.…
If you're an admin of multiple pages,…you'll see them all appear in this list,…and you can find that by choosing the down arrow…next to the page name.…In this case, we only have access to the H+ Sport page…because that's all we're an admin to.…Right away, you see a preview of our advertisement,…on the right-hand side of the page,…and we'll use that to verify all of our creative…as we go along.…If you recall from earlier, we have three images uploaded,…
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies