In this video, learn what new enhancements have been introduced recently by the most common social networks, including which tools and features you should be using to grow your online presence in 2019.
- [Instructor] Today's digitally savvy consumer … has more options than every before … on where to create content, … creating a noisy digital ocean that's always on 24/7, … even when you're not working and your business is not open. … Not only are traditional brick and mortar businesses … competing with online-based companies, … but they're also in a virtual competition … for digital attention against every day people, … commonly referred to as personal brands. … In 2019 Facebook is still the leading social network … amongst consumers, with over two billion active users, … followed by Instagram with one billion. … In the last year alone Facebook, which owns Instagram, … has made numerous feature updates and enhancements … to its stories, live video, and Facebook watch tool set, … to empower its users … to improve the quality of native storytelling … within the platforms. … From algorithm changes to the addition of new features … and emerging platforms, … the world of social media is continually evolving. …
- Expanding your network with LinkedIn Groups
- Writing the perfect InMail message on LinkedIn
- How often you should post on social media
- Using Facebook as a sales and marketing channel
- Humanizing your brand
- Reclaiming lost fans on Facebook
- Building a Messenger chat bot
- Getting your first 10,000 YouTube subscribers
- Using hashtags
Skill Level Beginner
Social Media Marketing Foundationswith Brian Honigman1h 56m Beginner
1. Social Media Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.