Get information on the skill level of this course.
- [Narrator] This is an intermediate-level course. It's a good fit for people who have an existing Facebook page and already know their way around common features like how to post an update. This course focuses less on building your page, and more on how to enhance its effectiveness and tailor it to work for your business.
- Define “two-factor authentication” and describe how it protects your Facebook account.
- Identify the best way to increase the organic reach of your Facebook page.
- Recall the different types of Facebook groups and explain how to choose the appropriate group for your business.
- Recognize the benefits of adding a button to your page.
- Name the four steps in the Facebook sales funnel.
- Determine which call to action to avoid using in your posts.
- Review the page metrics that can help you determine the best time to post updates.
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing a company page1m 14s
1. Page Administration
2. Content Strategy
3. Increasing Page Reach
4. Strengthening Your Community
5. Selling on Facebook
6. Assess and Improve Page Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.