Get clarification about the skill level for this course.
- [Instructor] This is a beginner to intermediate level course. It's a good fit for people who already have experience managing a Facebook page because we'll be building a group as a page. It's also helpful to have experience as a Facebook group member. But familiarity with managing a Facebook group isn't required because we'll be walking you through setting up your first group. This course is both a walkthrough of useful features for building your group as well as how groups can serve a strategic business function for your company.
Please note that Facebook's interface and features change regularly, so it's a good idea to do a reality check when you follow along with this course.
- Incorporating groups into your business strategy
- Facebook groups vs. pages
- Selecting your privacy settings
- Setting up and branding your group
- Building group engagement
- Monetizing groups
- Assessing the performance of your group