Join Karen Leland for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Personal Branding on Social Media.
- This course requires no advanced or special knowledge…of how to technically use specific social media tools.…It does, however, require that you have a sincere desire…to make your online person brand…as strong as possible.…The types of people who can benefit…from a strong presence on social media…and this course include,…entrepreneurs, CEOs,…executives, start-up founders…job seekers, and aspiring thought leaders.…
This course shows how to authentically and powerfully present your brand online. Branding expert Karen Leland reveals the important differences between the four main social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest—and how to use them for career advancement and networking.
- Developing a personal branding mindset
- Adding a good photo, profile, and background to social media sites
- Using LinkedIn for personal branding
- Expanding your Twitter reach
- Creating virtual events on Facebook
- Curating pins on Pinterest