Join Karen Leland for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Personal Branding on Social Media.
- This course requires no advanced or special knowledge…of how to technically use specific social media tools.…It does, however, require that you have a sincere desire…to make your online person brand…as strong as possible.…The types of people who can benefit…from a strong presence on social media…and this course include,…entrepreneurs, CEOs,…executives, start-up founders…job seekers, and aspiring thought leaders.…
This course shows how to authentically and powerfully present your brand online. Branding expert Karen Leland reveals the important differences between the four main social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest—and how to use them for career advancement and networking.
- List three benefits of promoting your brand on social media.
- Name the top four social network brands for small businesses.
- Recognize five helpful techniques for creating a profile bio.
- Recall two key points to keep in mind when creating a profile on LinkedIn.
- Identify the rule of content that should be employed in tweets.
- Determine the benefits of hosting a virtual event.