Join Matt Bailey for an in-depth discussion in this video What is a narrative?, part of Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.
- Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan.…In this section, we're going to build around…the four elements of a clear, integrated…online marketing plan.…The first of those elements is establishing a narrative.…As a quick review, the four parts to a successful strategy…are establishing a clear narrative,…understanding the different channels…and mediums available to your company,…and then basing your interaction with customers…and with people based on that medium.…
And then the final and most critical step…is the planning of your interactions…through those mediums in order…to communicate your narrative.…But we're gonna focus on what the narrative is.…You see, it's a difficult thing to get your arms around…establishing a clear narrative for your company.…A narrative can be difficult to iron out,…but ultimately what it is,…it's a description of who your company is.…What are you all about?…What is the goal of the company?…Obviously most companies wanna make money.…
Most companies wanna be successful, but why?…What is the driving force behind the success of the company?…
- Assessing your resources and budget
- Developing your brand's narrative
- Avoiding mixing mediums
- Marketing via search, email, and blog posts
- Reaching fans on social media
- Integrating video
- Researching the market
- Publishing content
- Reviewing your success
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Necessity of an Integrated Approach
2. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Narratives and Messages
3. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Evaluate the Best Channel for Your Message
4. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Social Sharing
5. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Planning for Success
6. The Four Parts of a Successful Online Marketing Strategy: Develop a Schedule
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.