In this video you will learn how you can scale your advertising with Facebook Power Editor tool. This tool is used mainly by professional advertisers but it is a great option for smaller advertisers looking for more functionality when creating ads. Megan Adams simplifies the tool so you can learn how to create and manage ads in bulk.
- [Voiceover] If you want to take your Facebook advertising to the next level. Power Editor is going to be the tool that does just that. The Power Editor is used mainly by professional advertisers but it is a great option for smaller advertisers looking for more functionality when creating ads. This tool allows for the creation and management of advertisements in bulk and allows you to scale your advertising efforts. It differs from the standard Facebook ad creation interface in that provides more levels of control. An important thing to note about Power Editor is that Facebook rolls out its latest changes and new features to it first.
So for a competitive advantage become an early adopter. This will help you stay up to date with all the new changes and be ahead of the competition when it comes to new advertising options. Secondly, the Power Editor is going to give you improved workflow. Within one window you'll have all the bulk features you require at your fingertips. Duplicate ads, copy and paste from Excel, or apply targeting changes to hundreds of different advertisements at a time are some examples. Your improved workflow will let you spend more of your time optimizing campaigns, as opposed to creating ads.
Finally, the Power Editor provides you with advanced optimization opportunities, you can configure multiple goals along side a single campaign; whereas, you are limited to one within the ad create tool. These optimization opportunities expand beyond campaigns. You'll also have granularity when it comes to targeting a placement to take your advertising to the next level. Whether it's for personal, business, or as a career shift the Power Editor is an essential component to Facebook advertising strategy. Power Editor is the best tool to scale your advertising efforts and as Facebook ads products continue to evolve and multiply it'll be essential to get on board right away.
The course also covers conversion tracking with the Facebook pixel, and retargeting users who have previously interacted with your brand's page or website. Plus, learn how to use the Power Editor to quickly duplicate ads with different targeting or imagery, and move ads between accounts. And last but not least, Megan reveals tips for mimicking A/B testing of ads and generating more leads.
If you need a Facebook advertising refresher before diving into these advanced tactics, check out Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.
- Using the Power Editor
- Managing ads and campaigns in bulk
- Bulk uploading ad images
- Managing pages
- Creating custom audiences
- Duplicating ads
- Using conversion pixels
- Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
- Retargeting ads
- Conducting A/B tests on Facebook ads
- Generating leads with Facebook ads