Learn how to use social media to promote your business. Create Facebook and Twitter profiles that engage customers and build great buzz for your brand.
- [Megan] I'm Megan Adams and welcome to this course on Social Media Marketing using Facebook and Twitter. This course is designed to be a first stop if you're exploring the opportunities that social marketing provides. In this course, I'll provide an overview of the social media landscape and how Twitter and Facebook operate. Together, we'll take a quick look at both platforms, what makes them unique, and how you can use their key features to grow your business. I'll also point out methods for building quality content and ways to make sure that your brand is well received by your target audience.
This course is an excellent starting point if you're considering whether or not Facebook and Twitter are right for your business or if you need a quick refresher on some of the best practices when using either social network. Let's get started.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Defining your marketing goals
- Writing good tweets
- Using images and video
- Attracting followers on Twitter
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Getting more likes
- Engaging with fans