This course empowers you to craft, implement, measure, and optimize a winning social media marketing strategy. Learn how to promote brands, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter.
- Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, and welcome to Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter. This course is designed to be a first stop if you're exploring the opportunities that social marketing provides. In this course all of you provided me with a very high level overview of the social media landscape, and how Twitter and Facebook operate. Together, we'll take a quick look at both platforms, what makes them unique, and take a closer look at their key features. I'll also point out methods for building quality content, and ways to make sure that your brand is well-received by your target audience.
This course is an excellent starting point if you're considering whether or not Facebook and Twitter are right for your business, or if you need a quick refresher on some of the best practices when using either network. Let's get started.
Author Brad Batesole starts with the best uses for social media marketing, and the best platforms for each use. He shows you how to create Facebook and Twitter profiles and how to write engaging, high-quality content. He explains the unique features of each platform, such as hashtags and rich media, and discusses how to maximize your reach by adding followers and fans. Finally, he shows you how to measure the results of your efforts, using analytics, to see how well your posts and tweets are performing.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is social media marketing?
- Comparing Facebook and Twitter
- Creating a brand presence
- Defining your objective
- Writing tweets and using retweets
- Adding media and hashtags
- Attracting followers on different platforms
- Writing engaging Facebook posts
- Reviewing Facebook and Twitter analytics