Learn how to craft a social media marketing strategy for your small business. Create a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account to listen to customers and drive traffic and sales.
- As an entrepreneur and small business owner, you are busy, hiring staff, helping customers, and generally doing whatever it takes to run your company, and while you know social media's important, you're time just can't be stretched any further. How can you possibly add another item to your to-do list. But these days, you can't afford not to be on social media, because it's one of the best ways of connecting and building relationships with your customers and prospects.
That's what I'm going to show you in this course, how to use social media effectively and with limited resources to market your small business. Hi, I'm Martin Waxman, a independent PR agency owner and social media strategist. I train businesses on how to create content and use social media to help reach their goals. In this course, I'll show you how to add a social component to your company by looking at it from your customer's point-of-view.
You'll learn how to create a social media marketing plan using The Three Ps: Publishing, Producing, and Publicity and build awareness and engagement for your small business. I'll give you ideas on how to develop and manage an editorial calendar and tips on how to find that extra time for you and your team to get more active on social. Plus you'll learn how to tie results back to analytics that demonstrate whether you're achieving your goals. So buckle your social seat belts, it's time to take a fresh look at what social media marketing can do for your small business.
- Using social media to listen to customers
- Setting goals
- Crafting a social media policy and a plan
- Creating shareable content
- Measuring your social media success