Amplify your social media marketing campaigns with Facebook advertising. Learn how to budget, create, place, and manage Facebook ads.
- [Voiceover] I'm Megan Adams and welcome to Facebook Advertising Fundamentals. I'm a social media strategist who's run many online advertising campaigns to help significantly grow all types of brands and businesses and today I wanna show you how to do the same for your business with Facebook advertising. In this course we'll take a look at how to create and run effective Facebook advertising campaigns. I'll be walking you through each step and providing you with valuable insight along the way. We'll review the basics of an advertisement, how they work, and how they're organized.
We'll even explore what makes for a good ad and review some tweaks you can make to increase your performance. By watching this course you'll learn everything you need to know in order to create an effective Facebook ad and manage a powerful ad campaign. I'm excited to provide you with a solid foundation to achieve your advertising goals. Let's get started.
Social media strategist Megan Adams takes you through the basics: setting up an account, understanding ad structure, and using the Ads Manager tools. She shows you how to make critical placement and budget decisions wisely. Learn when to promote pages vs. individual posts, when to use photo ads vs. link ads, and whether to place ads in the desktop or mobile news feed, in the sidebar, Instagram, or other places in Facebook's advertising network. Megan also shows you how to run ad reports, so you can determine whether your ads are accomplishing your goals. Finally, leave with some tips for writing great ads, choosing effective images, and improving ad performance.
- Understanding Facebook ad types
- Setting up an advertising account with Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your primary audience
- Choosing a budget
- Writing Facebook ads
- Boosting page posts
- Creating and scheduling reports
- Improving ad performance
- Understanding Facebook's ad policies