Learn how to build your online community with these small business marketing strategies centered on social media, content marketing, and branding.
- [Voiceover] Tired of hearing cricket sounds when you post a blog online? Is your Facebook page stuck at 200 followers? If you're spinning your wheels with your online promotion efforts, the answer might not be pouring more money into your advertising budget. It could actually be building a community online. You have the people, the product, the vision. In this course, I'll show you how to build a community online that can help boost your bottom line, help grow your business, and create avid and active fans.
Hi, I'm Megan Adams. I'm a social media strategist, specializing in community strategy and execution. I've significantly grown online communities for many different brands and businesses. And today I want to show you how you can manage your own online community. There's no time like the present, so let's get started.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building an online community
- Using social media to build community
- Creating content to engage your audience
- Finding brand advocates
- Measuring your community's growth
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/26/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: online tools for building community, creating engagement online, paid vs. unpaid tactics for growth, and measuring your community's growth.